Cor Board members support Cor Theatre in developing, leading, and funding strategies to increase its impact as a vital producing entity. The board advocates to sustain Cor’s commitment to presenting the Chicago community with theatre of the utmost quality and to educate audiences in the dramatic arts at an affordable cost. Board Membership with Cor Theatre is a one to three year volunteer commitment. Cor Theatre Board members demonstrate interest in live performance and have expertise to assist Cor Theatre with its mission.
Current Board Members
- Stan Rosendahl, Chair – Fifth Third Bank
- Nicole Sunder, Secretary – Aetna Better Health of Illinois
- Tosha Fowler, Artistic Director/Board Member
- Scott Sammon, Board Member -Quick Leonard Kieffer
- Robbie Lane, Board Member – Four Moon Tavern
- Dustin Rigsby, Board Member – Mesirow Financial
- Mike Sanders, Board Member – BMO Harris Bank
- Carly Borem, Board Member– BP, Oil and Energy
- Besty Fiden, Board Member– McGuffin Creative Group, Inc.
- Elyse Cowles, Board Member – Latz and Wall
Board membership with Cor Theatre is an opportunity for an individual in Chicago to volunteer and contribute directly to a new and vibrant arts organization. We are looking for volunteers who are artistically curious and excited to be involved with the thriving theatre scene. A Cor Theatre Board Member will play a vital role in contributing to the mission of the organization as well as increasing the profile of Cor Theatre within the community, civic, corporate, and philanthropic world. Board Membership with Cor Theatre is a chance to be a part of a new, ambitious organization with strong leadership and experience behind it.
For more information about board membership, contact Claire Meyers at firstname.lastname@example.org.